Thursday, June 7, 2012

#DomesticViolence: John Wrighty - Your Story…..Told!

John's guest post this week is from Nick, another sad harrowing emotional roller coaster nerve wracking tale of violence and abuse. Nick jerked around like a puppet on a string with no way out. You can almost reach out and feel the raw pain as he opened his heart in this very moving guest spot. Nick explains....

Our ongoing battle to be heard

by Nick (03/06/2012)

My story goes back to 2009. I came home to find my home empty. No idea where my partner and my babies had gone. My partner was violent, abusive, dishonest and I feared for my children. Over the next few days it became apparent she had been having an affair for the last year. She had been arrested for GBH and I had to drop the charges when her eldest daughter threatened me that I would never see my children again unless I did. They never followed up why. Months of verbal abuse, and threats and then she went. Four months later I finally get to see them. She had found her way to a refuge where she had said I was a terrible person. The refuge was just around the corner from her lover’s home. I found texts from her to him saying how she was “going to start an argument lol” and how she planned to say this and that and how she would get given a place and then he could move in. She contacted me just before the court case and told me where she was....read more

http://www.abusedtotheaccused.co.uk/your-story-told/